24 Feb 2010

Sunday, 31 January 2010

In the morning I walked the dog for a couple of hours on the mountain above Vilassar. So when I ran in the afternoon I felt a little burned out especially in the thighs. For the run I went up the "back way" to the Font de Sant Mateu. There was even a tiny dribble of water coming out of the spring. The winter rains have been adding to the ground water. From the spring I ran down to Can Boquet then up past la Roca d'en Toni and on to el Coll de la Gironella. My time was a disappointing 36 minutes 40 seconds. I did have to pause at one point so the time would have been better. After a break and some stretching I returned to Can Boquet and then the long way back to Vilassar via the Cabrils road to finish at Can Rafart. It was a gray overcast day and it rained on me early in the run. This was the second run with my new shoes and they caused me no problems. They were comfortable.

No comments: